Medieval London

St. Sepulchre without Newgate church

Dublin Core

Title

St. Sepulchre without Newgate church

Subject

St. Sepulchre without Newgate church

Description

This is a map of the Newgate area around the year 1270. St. Sepulchre without Newgate church is circled in red.

Creator

Map edited by Kirsten Simons

Source

Map published by the Historic Towns Trust in Mary D. Lobel and W.H. Johns, eds., The City of London from Prehistoric Times to c. 1520, Volume III (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1989); digitized by British Historic Towns Atlas [http://www.historictownsatlas.org.uk].

Publisher

http://www.historictownsatlas.org.uk

Date

High Medieval

Contributor

Kirsten Simons

Rights

Historic Towns Trust

Type

Still Image

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Building

Files

london_1270_west_half.jpg

Citation

Map edited by Kirsten Simons, “St. Sepulchre without Newgate church,” Medieval London, accessed June 22, 2024, https://medievallondon.ace.fordham.edu/items/show/192.

Output Formats

# Google Analytics Portion 06-02-2016