Medieval London

Map of Blackmore Priory

Dublin Core

Title

Map of Blackmore Priory

Subject

Church Bell

Description

This is a map of the current location of the Priory Church of Saint Laurence in Blackmore, Essex. This is the supposed to be the original location of the 1340 Peter de Weston church bell, and a medieval church built in the twelfth century. Originally known as the Blackmore Priory, it is now known as Saint Laurence. The location of Blackmore/Ingatestone, Essex is marked with a red four-point star, and the exact location of the Priory is marked with a red dot.

Creator

Google Maps/Google Earth,
Edits by Suzanne Forlenza

Date

2015

Contributor

Suzanne Forlenza

Format

Online map

Type

Still Image

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Online map

Files

Collection

Citation

Google Maps/Google Earth, Edits by Suzanne Forlenza, “Map of Blackmore Priory,” Medieval London, accessed November 19, 2017, http://medievallondon.ace.fordham.edu/items/show/44.
# Google Analytics Portion 06-02-2016