Pewter lute pendant
Mid 15th - early 16th century
Fig. 1 - A small pewter pendant in the shape of a lute.
Fig. 2 - The reverse side of the pendant.
Fig. 5 - The coat of arms of The Worshipful Company of Musicians, granted in 1604.
Fig. 3 - A group of ore smelters and laborers processing silver ore in the town of Kuttenberg. Illumination likely from a choral book from one the churches in the town (1471). Now in the Gallery of the Central Bohemian Region
Fig. 4 - Manuscript illumination from the Hours of Charles the Noble, King of Navarre of a man playing a lute with a plectrum. c. 1404, i64.40, fol. 322v in the Cleveland Museum of Art.